Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Time Blogging

      


      Greetings From Florida!!    


This is my very first time blogging so I'm crossing my fingers that it is enjoyed as much as I enjoyed making it.  I was very into picking a design and hope I made a great choice for your eye's pleasure.  It's an modern antique looking background that reminded me of how my home in Windermere, Florida looked like when I lived there 8 years ago.


Now that we've been asked to create a blog, I hope it is one people would want to visit.  What good would it be if no one was interested in reading my blog?  I want to start a blog that will become successful and worth the while.  I hope I'm on the right track in creating a blog and hope everyone who dared to enter in the first place comes back to read some more.  A blog where people who haven't met me personally have an idea of my personality and style by reading my blog. 


I will be back from time to time to update it throughout the course of this class.  The more we learn and research, the better our blogs will become and the more we will enjoy creating them and learning from our classmates blogs.  Feel free to leave comments, opinions, and suggestions because it will help me become a better blogger.  


Remember, communication is the key to success.  =)  

2 comments:

  1. Xiomy,

    The content and purpose of your blog is very clear. Your writing style is nice and easy to follow. I feel that your audience is getting a good representation of your work and knowledge of Communication as a discipline.

    I would like to see some more content from you. I know that we have been in a few of the same classes and would enjoy reading about how you interpreted some of the teachings. Go post a few of your old final assignments. When I did this I posted them for the day I created the original so viewers of my Blog could see the progression I have made in my work.

    There is one aspect of your blog that I found distracting. It is the picture in the background that shows through the transparent content section of your posts. I would keep the picture but make the post section a little more opaque.

    Great job with your content. Keep up the good work.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jon,

      Thank you for your response. I'm glad you thought my blog is very clear and easy to follow. I'm sure my audience will have a great understanding of the meaning of my blogs.

      I will definitely take into consideration of adding old final assignments, it will let my readers know what I've learned and I'm sure they will learn something new as well.

      I've been trying to figure out how to make opaque the post section but can't seem to know how to. Can you please help me with that? Thanks!

      Xiomara

      Delete